Durvet : Ivermectin Paste 1.87%
Durvet Ivermectin Paste provides
effective control of the following parasites in horses: Large
Strongyles, Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Large-mouth
Stomach Worms, Bots, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms. Also controls
Summer Sores caused by bots, and dermatitis caused by neck threadworms.
- Apple flavor that horses love!
- Removes worms and bots with a single dose
- Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions, and young foals
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined of worms and bots.
- Allows horses to reach their full potentioal by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
Directions For Use
syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,250 lb. horse at the
recommended dose rate of 91 mcg. ivermectin per lb. (200 mcg/kg) body
weight. Each weight marking on the syringe pllunger delivers enough
paste to treat 250 lb. body weight. Please refer to package insert for
complete use directions.
Each syringe contains: ivermectin - 1.87%