Durvet : Pyrantel Paste 23.6gm
For the removal and control of mature
infections of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, and large
roundworms in horses and ponies.
- Apple flavor that horses love!
- Easily administered
- Replaceable cap preserves partial dosages
- Safe and efficacious
- Can be administered to foals as young as 2 months of age
- Safe to administer to pregnant mares up to 1 month prior to anticipated foaling date
- May be given to nursing mares 10 days after foaling
Directions For Use
as a single oral dose of 3mg. pyrantel base per pound of body weight.
The syringe has four weight mark increments. Each weight mark indicates
the recommended dose for 300 pounds of body weight. See label for
complete dosage instructions.
Each syringe contains: pyrantel pamoate - 3.60 grams